Nova Digital 360° Enterprise SEO platform comes in many shapes and sizes, from rank-checking tools and keyword research toolsets to full-service solutions that manage keywords, links, competitive intelligence, international rankings, social signal integration, and workflow rights and roles.
The majority of the SEO solutions profiled in this report offer the following core capabilities:
- Keyword research and rankings;
- link (also called backlink) analysis and acquisition/removal;
- social signal tracking;
- international rank tracking; and
- APIs for third-party data integration and management.
Enterprise-level solutions may also provide more extensive link and site analytics that include predictive scoring systems to identify the potential opportunities to improve brand websites or link authority. Vendors also begin to differentiate by offering more frequent data updates, or additional modules, such as local or mobile SEO, sometimes requiring additional investment.
Other more advanced capabilities may include, but are not limited to:
- content marketing or management tools;
- custom site crawls;
- competitive intelligence;
- workflow and task management; and
- ROI forecasting and/or predictive analytics